Original Artwork by Elise Phillips
At M&M Equestrian, we offer a wide range of services including training, show, boarding, sales and lessons. We have a substantial track record bringing along young horses and retraining problem horses. Our focus is within the hunter/jumper discipline. You can be sure that we are always operating with the best interest of both you and your horse in mind.
Full Care Board Includes the Following:
- 12' x 12' rubber matted box stall
- Customized feeding program
- Administering of supplements, wormers, medication
- (products provided by owner)
- Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- Blanketing & boot change
- Night check
**Weekly Lessons and/or Professional Rides required**
Training Board Includes the Following:
- Includes all Full Board options
- Daily grooming
- 5 training rides per week (Number of rides can be adjusted)
**This program is geared towards campaigning show horses & training green or retraining projects.**
Sale Board Includes the Following:
- Includes all Full board options
- Training ride 3 times per week (additional rides on a per fee basis)
- Sales Listing with Pictures and Videos On Dreamhorse.com & Facebook (owner to pay ad fees)
- 2 month max on sale board option
- Commission 10% (Minimum $500)
**This option is only for sale horses and ponies**
Additional Fees & Services:
Lessons (Beginner through advanced) - $60.
Training Rides (Horses Stabled at M&M) - $40
Training Rides (Horse shipped-in) - $50
Clipping whiskers and mane pull $20
Braiding and Body clipping (price upon request)
Sales 10% Commission, $500 Minimum
Ship In Ring Use / Free Jumping $40
Field Board Not Offered At This Time
12 hour notice required to cancel your lesson, or you will be charged.
We can arrange for a training ride as a substitution.
Please call or email email@example.com for full list of rates and availability.